- We would like to congratulate Senior Kwabena Nyarko (aka Sakino, class of 1975/77, Osei Tutu house) on his election as President of the National Executive Committee (based in Accra, Ghana). The directors have met with Snr. Nyarko and are in communication with the leadership of the global Amanfoo association to ensure our objectives and priorities are aligned with respect to support of Prempeh College. We’re looking forward to working with the new executives to support and advance the ideals of Prempeh College.
- Following our request in the previous newsletter for recommendations and nominations of Amanfoo with the relevant skill set and experience, the following alumni have been confirmed to serve on the PEF Investment Committee (IC):
- George Mensah
- Henry Addison
- Frank Tawiah
- Hene Aku Kwapong
These seniors are profiled on www.prempeh.com.
We continue to look for qualified individuals with relevant skill sets to serve in different capacities on a number of PEF committees so please forward any CVs and recommendations to firstname.lastname@example.org
- PEF has instituted a “mobile money” paying system with Ecobank, (Ghana) Ltd to facilitate the donation of funds to the endowment among Amanfoo residing in Ghana – see the latest newsletter for details
- Welcome to the class of 1985/87 and 1987/89 who will be nominating their representatives to serve on the Alumni Selection Committee (ASC), the deliberative body that elects leaders and ensures alignment of priorities between Amanfoo leadership, PEF, year groups and Prempeh College – see the latest newsletter for details
- Please contact us at email@example.com if your year group would like to join and participate in ASC activities or engage PEF directors