A Sustainable Funding for The Dream
The Prempeh College Endowment Fund is set up with both the governance and legal framework that allows the school to adopt a best practice for giving through which it can raise funds and have constant annual flow of funds to address emerging challenges.
The goal is to give the school a responsible, accountable tool to invest in educational programs and infrastructure to enable the school to compete globally and become Ghana’s #1 boys boarding school.
There are 5 ways you can partner with the Endowment Fund
- Donate to the Fund (Unrestricted Gift): There are so many worthy causes at Prempeh College that it can be difficult to know what area would most benefit from your support at that moment. If you don’t want to use your donation to target a specific area or program, you can always make an unrestricted gift to benefit the school’s greatest needs.
- Donate to the Fund towards a specific project, for example; a library or any infrastructure identified in the 5 year plan.
- Become a benefactor (min 25,000 GHS or $5,000) to the fund. Funds are returned to benefactor after an agreed period.
- A benefactor can also stipulate in their Will and bequeath assets to the Fund.
- External funds solicited from other private foundations.
So, we invite you to join us and help give the school and its students a chance of a lifetime to attain a first-class education. You may invest in the work of Prempeh College through an online donation or outright gifts, which can be put to work immediately, or with planned or deferred gifts, which mature to benefit the school at a later date. An endowment is one of the most powerful ways you can support the school. Annual income generated by an endowment provides a continuous, reliable resource stream for the future.