Alumni Corporation (Prempeh Endowment Fund Gh. Ltd)
The Prempeh Endowment Fund (Gh. Ltd), also known as the Alumni Corporation, is a duly registered corporation in Ghana whose main responsibility is to work directly with Prempeh College to establish a prioritized list of initiatives and projects for the school. The Alumni Corporation is the forum where representatives from the various alumni year groups work with the school to generate funding ideas and offer feedback before presentation to the Endowment Fund for funding.
The Corporation works with the school, on a voluntary basis to create the following:
1. 1-Year operating budget with an initiatives priority list,
2. 3-Year plan of record, and
3. 5-Year strategic plan to manage growth and assess preventative maintenance cycle.
The Alumni Corporation is run by a board of directors with vast leadership experience across various industries. The current directors of the Board are:
- Victor Agyeman – Secretary
- Justice Adu-Mante — School Liaison
- George Mensah — Fund Liaison
- David Owusu — Alumni Liaison
- Kofi Sapong — Coordinator